Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fall

Yes, I know... You must be thinking "but what about summer?" Our summer was so great and busy, that I really didn't have time to post anything. The best was definetly Disneyland. The whole family had a great time, including Roman! Lots of swimming, friends over and dollar movies. And after school started, it seems that I had even less time to post anything...

The truth is that I kinda got burned out too... When it became something that I felt like I had to do it wasn't  as fun anymore! But I think we're back! I missed blogging and I'm ready to start over.

I'm not uploading old pictures, that would take forever... But I really wanted to put these pictures up. Classic fall pics!


Alyssa didn't like the leaves on her face very much.


Caleb didn't like them eighter at first.


But he got used to them.


And Tatyana is always ready for pictures, no matter where she is.

I'll try to be a little better... I don't think it will take me as long to post anything.

No comments: