Saturday, August 15, 2009

Update - Part III

I haven't been blogging at all lately... I've been so obsessed with couponing that I cannot make time for anything else... But finally today is the day! I know this is not very creative, but it's all got for now...

1 - Roman's new toy

Our next door neighbors had a yard sale about a month ago. Roman got a great deal on this go cart. He bought it for 160$... You can buy a brand new one for 1800$! He worked on it for a few days and got it running again. The kids love it!!!





2-Idaho Falls

And, one more time, we went to Idaho during this summer. It was my niece's baptism. I can't believe how grown up she is...





We also went swimming at Hicee (I think that's how you spell it). It was a fun day to spend with grandma, grandpa and aunt Bre.




Roman dreamed about having a bike. This is his dad's bike, so every time we go to Idaho you can pretty much guess what we talk about on the way back...



And Kenzi and Alyssa spent some time together listening to music. It looked like they were having a good time.



3 - Lagoon

We got to spend one whole day at Lagoon... We were there when they opened and we were there when they were closing. It was a really fun day! The kids had a blast! I was very impressed with all the new rides that they have for little kids. And even some of the grown up ones, Alyssa could go if she was with an adult. It made it a lot easier and funner for the whole family!
We got a bounce back ticket. We'll probably be going back soon.



No comments: