Thursday, October 29, 2009

Almost everything

I know I haven't been really good about updating my blog. That's why I decided to just tell you all about everything, or almost everything, all at once, nonstop, until I was done.

I'll start with Tatyana's first day in school at Lakeview, more than two months ago. This is a picture of her and Sadie, before heading to school.



Girls Night Out in August. They had a mini zumba class and some other activities for us. It was great!





Caleb being... you know... Caleb.







Tatyana's second first day of school (if that makes any sense). A week after she started at Lakeview, they called me from Freedom Academy saying that there was a spot for Tatyana. I was a little worried about the change, but Tatyana, one more time, showed us what a great kid she is. She is doing great and she really likes her school.

She got a black eye at Lakeview on her last day there. It was just an accident, one of her friends kicked her while doing a cartwheel, but that didn't look too good when she went to Freedom. New school, black eye... Poor girl.






Caleb and his future wife, Mari, in one of Tat's soccer game. One can dream, right? We love Mari!



Alyssa being Alyssa.







Caleb on his first day in preschool. He loves Mrs. Stephanie.





Another Capoeira batizado. Tatyana and Victoria.





We went to a lot of birthday parties during this summer. One in particular was pretty fun. They had this girl doing some face painting and she did a great job! The kids loved it! That gives me some new ideas for a birthday party...







Brazilian Festival at the Gateway. Awesome!!





Tatyana's soccer. It was great to see her play with all her friends.





And, to finish, our last girls night out at Pirate Island. It was... interesting. It was great to spend time with my friends, but I'm not too sure about the place.





There you go. Sorry it took me so long. I'm just a couponner, bargain shopper, mother of three, maid, cook, tutor, entertainer, scrapbooker, and some more. Just keeping myself busy. I'll try to do better...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love the pics! Your kids are darling! Did you guys sell your house? I noticed the sign was gone!?!?!

Lindsay K. said...

Good post, I need to do the same I'm way behind. Cute pics! I'm sure Mari would love to marry Caleb. Should we just arrange the marriage?

Minha Vida said...

Roberta, adorei seu post, vc resumiu tudo parece que com muito sucesso, adorei as fotos das criancas. Um grande abraco Bianca

Fisher Family said...

Busy,busy mom!