Sunday, June 28, 2009

Updates - Part II

Not much going on... Caleb hasn't escaped since last reported... Yay!

Here are some random pictures:

Another fashion show, by Haley and Tatyana. Special participation: Alyssa.







Alyssa learned how to open doors. So now some of her favorite things to do is to get in my closet and play with my shoes and get into my make up. I'm not very happy with the last one, but it's kind of funny... I've caught her about five times and she knows that she's not supposed to do that, but she can't help herself, I guess.




Tatyana finished reading a book with 406 pages. It's a kids book with a lot of pictures, but still... She was really excited about it, and we're very proud of her!


3 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my gosh. Those girls! Ever since I mentioned Tat's rock on horns on my blog, Haley has been doing them in every single picture. She loves her Tat!

I miss you guys! I'm starting to feel like we're never going to move back to Provo. Sniff. Keep July 18th open - we reserved the neighbor's pool again. :)

Brittany & Barry said...

Oh yes, those leg shots (of Alyssa) look all too familiar. Lauren does the same with my shoes, bathroom things, etc...

Jess said...

Those girls are too cute. They are just so grown up! I love that Alyssa is tagging along!